Sunday, June 24, 2018

technology

i had to go to costco today and i was extremely surprised to see SO MANY little kids w tablets and phones. i know we, parents, want to shop in peace and do it as fast as we can, but what are we teaching our kids giving them entertainment?

My husband took kid #1 and kid #3 to the store with him. Of course, that meant a total meltdown for kid #3 who is a toddler and want nothing but play and run around. I guess kid #1 behaved b/c when i came home with kid #2, kid #1 was playing w the tablet (i had told kid #1: if you behave and help dad with kid #3 I let you play for 1 hour).

Kid #2 went to Costco with me and we had a great time. Of course, kid #2 wanted to buy all the things and kept touching stuff that wasn't supposed to be touched. but at the end of the whole Costco-oil change-walmart run, kid #2 fell sleep in the car and woke up 2 1/2 hr later. we didn't go to the pool... but it was ok. i had laundry to fold and put away.

i have a cat. Mrs Left Behind. I'll call her Mrs LB from now on. Her previous owners moved to another place and left her here. I have a problem with that, but that's another story.

i have a dog. S. She's a black german shepherd. she needs a bath ASAP. i'm sure she wants to eat the cat.

anyway.

the cat pooped in my bed so now i have to make my bed again. Thank God for washer drier and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment